Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pure, Genuine Love...

On Monday (03/16), CJ will be three months old!! We've hit so many milestones in the past few weeks, I haven't been able to keep up!! The one I am most proud of is his laughter. It is the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard. We hit that milestone March 11 (also, my niece Abby's 1st birthday) right before shower time!! I was blowing raspberries on CJ's belly, and WHAM! a good bit of laughter. Of course it brought tears to my eyes, and Frankie was excited as well! He was on a work call, but he was able to catch some of the laughter's end when he was able to break loose from the call. My biggest realization in these fast few weeks was putting a finger what a mother's love is all about.... It is by far the purest, most genuine love I have ever known and experienced. Everyday my heart swells up even more than I thought it ever could. I'm a big mush, I know. And I'm sure that everyday my love for CJ is going to grow and grow and grow.........

Also, CJ is very adamant about sitting up now. He will pull his head up and not want to lean back anymore. He has to take in everything that is going on. We have a Fisher Price Kick & Play Bouncer. It is probably CJ's most favorite toy... He loves kicking and watching the music go off. If I knew how to upload videos off of my cell phone, I would totally post it; however, I am far from technologically inclined. (This blog, with pictures, is as far as I can go really.) He is also a big fan of His Fisher Price Kick and Crawl Playmat, specifically the inflatable ball with a rattle inside. He likes to hit and kick the ball all at the same time!!! Very talented I think. (Perhaps a future soccer player, or NFL kicker?? Eh, we have PLENTY of time to see about that...) We put a Whoozit on his carseat straps, and let me tell you, that toy is worth every penny... Thankfully, I "inherited" this toy from a family I used to babysit for... A great investment, I think.... CJ loves playing with all the little trinkets that hang from it's sides... A definite award winner in my eyes.


We have a few upcoming events this month... March 14, we have Abby's birthday party. This will be his first party!! And at the end of the month, we are gearing up for CJ's Christening March 28! I have to say, I've always wanted to have a boy. BUT when I go out looking for Christening outfits (or clothes in general), girls definitely win that battle. Yes, boys clothes are cute, but there is SO much more for girls. No biggy though; I found CJ's after-ceremony outfit, and we are working on the actual Christening outfit...


In the next few weeks, I'm planning on uploading CJ's photos from my digital camera onto a website. I uploaded them onto my home PC, and that computer just crashed. Thank goodness I never deleted the photos from the memory card!!! PHEW!! When those pictures are uploaded, I will put up the link to the site. I know many of you are waiting for pictures to be posted. I am pretty bad with uploading/posting... =\ I promise, they will come soon!!

1 comment:

Pamela Seiple said...

Yay! I'm so glad he's doing well. I love checking to see what milestones CJ hits and knowing we'll be hitting those with Em soon, too!